At Everbright Dental, Dr. Kenneth Kim and Dr. Sojin Kim offer a range of cosmetic and restorative dental treatments, including bonding. Bonding involves applying composite resin materials directly onto the teeth to improve their function and aesthetic appearance. The following are some reasons why bonding may be recommended:
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth: If you have a tooth that is chipped or cracked, bonding can be used to restore its shape and function.
- Improve the appearance of discolored teeth: Bonding can be used to cover up stains and discolorations on the teeth in order to give you a more even, brighter smile.
- Fill gaps between teeth: Bonding can be used to fill in small gaps between your teeth and create a more uniform appearance.
- Lengthen one or more teeth: Bonding can be used to effectively lengthen teeth that appear too short or uneven.
- Reshape one or more teeth: Using bonding, you can reshape a tooth that appears out of place or misshapen, providing you with a more natural smile.
- Protect an exposed tooth root: If you have a tooth with an exposed root due to gum recession or other issues, bonding can be used to protect the root and prevent further damage.
One of the benefits of bonding is that it can often be completed in one visit. With proper care and maintenance, composite resin materials can provide long-lasting results.
For more information on bonding and whether it may be right for you, contact Everbright Dental today. You can achieve your best smile with the help of Dr. Kenneth Kim and Dr. Sojin Kim.